Search Engine Optimization
Companies that rank in the top 5 spots on the first page of Google receive 70% of all traffic. Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing task that produces direct results – you get out what you put in.
- Reduce PPC cost by investing in SEO
- 70% of searchers ignore paid ads
- 70% of the links getting clicked are organic
- 75% of searchers never scroll past first page
- 50% of searchers are looking for local results
- SEO leads are twice as likely to buy than PPC
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases
Why Invest in Search Engine Optimization?
Utilizing Email Marketing and Automated Lead Nurturing can dramatically improve your day-to-day sales and marketing workflows as well as the effectiveness of your sales and marketing teams.
- Reduce PPC cost by investing in SEO – scale back your PPC budget as SEO traffic/leads grow
- Increase traffic significantly over time – with time and the right strategy, build it and they will come
- Target highly-qualified leads – use insight from PPC to target keywords that produce leads
- Build relevant content for visitors – Google ranks you based on content and how long people stay
- Continue to stay relevant and keep positions – ongoing work is mandatory to outrank competition
Request Search Engine Optimization Services